Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dublin

Well, we have been in Dublin these few days. Today we're going home to Galway. Dublin is a big bustling city, with high fashion and lots of Guinness. Yesterday was my sister Sophia's 12th birthday, and we celebrated by taking the "viking tour"! This was a crazy bus tour with a bus decked out like a viking ship, and we all wore viking helmets and yelled at passers by. It was quite an epic adventure. The bus was originally a world war 2 vehicle that crossed the English Channel. And part of the tour was, the bus driving into the channel and going around the water!! It was like the magic school bus all over again!! Let's just say, I'm glad I didn't see anyone I knew! Argggh!!! It was fun though. We also saw a statue of Oscar Wilde and his houses. We now have my grandparents with us, adding to the fun! We are going back today to the small town of Galway, but I'm sure we'll find some more adventures there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment