Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Getting ready

I am leaving in little over a week! The reality is starting to set in: I am really leaving for 7 weeks! This is incredible..... I have so many things to do! We have finally found a house to live in while we are there, and are still planning the rest of our trip. I cannot forget my camera!!! These are the things that I am planning on doing:
1. acquiring an Irish accent. I will be sitting there taking notes, and practicing every day!
2. learning some Gaelic. I want to learn at least a bit of my own ancient language. ;)
3. Taking some serious photographs. I am very intrigued by this place that has so much green. I am certain I can get some beautiful pictures!
4. Writing a journal of my adventures, perhaps getting some inspiration to write a book!
Ok, so you get the picture: I'm excited!!!! I'm also hoping to get some Celtic voice lessons or find a dance class while I'm over there! I am so extremely blessed to have this incredible opportunity. I just have to go.............

No comments:

Post a Comment